Thursday 30 January 2014

A rather poor poem to win an airbag?

So Facewest are having a competition to win an Airbag. Considering some of the stuff we've been doing I've been seriously looking into picking one up. We're definitely careful, but there is always that small, rather terrifying chance that the worst could happen... especially with the conditions this year.

So I'm here for a second year,
Chamonix - a resort of the highest tier,















The season is only a third through,
With so much time left to admire the sunning views,
There's so much left to see and do,
But conditions have left me feeling blue,
There's debris everywhere,
Giving everyone quite a scare,
















With this year's dangerous snow pack,
I'm missing a toggle on my shoulder strap,





















My mother is worried and my friends all have one,
So please Facewest - aid me in my quest to have fun...
















Safely and responsibly!




















Pic 1: View from the balcony
Pic 2: Vallée Blanche looking over to Hellbronner
Pic 3: Me looking dejected
Pic 4: Skier's right of the Cornu face up Brevent. Big slides below
Pic 5: Selfie on the VB
Pic 6: Sidestepping up a ridge in Brevent
Pic 7: Avalanche training with Charlie up in Flegere

No comments:

Post a Comment